The Palisade 2.0 has improved storage capacity, organizational pockets, fabric durability, and suspension comfort. Designed for rescuers by rescuers, this day-pack keeps SAR teams moving fast on quick-response operations and 24-hour training missions. Created to be versatile, the Palisade 2.0 color scheme and feature set also make it a great choice for daily commutes and international travel.
The Palisade 2.0 is built to last with durable 1000D nylon that is water and wear resistant. Improved storage areas keep personal gear organized and within reach, making sure the right tool for the job is right where it should be. There are designated pockets for your helmet, gloves, water reservoir, eye protection, laptop/tablet, keys, phone, notepad, and other must-have gear. The Palisade 2.0 is also modular, with a variety of MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) and webbing loops to meet the needs of the most demanding rescue scenarios.
- Suspension system significantly improved for max comfort under max load
- Constructed with 1000D nylon for improved resistance to dirt, water, wear, and abrasion
- Bottom of the pack is constructed with 1000D Tarpaulin for additional durability and protection
- External water reservoir storage is behind the back pad for easy access and routing
- Stowable waist belt tucks away behind the back pad when carrying lighter loads
- Slip pocket at the back of the main compartment for laptop, tablet, or more water
- Fleece-lined pocket on top for easy storage/retrieval of glasses, goggles, or cell phone
- Personal Compartment (aka “The Admin Pocket”) includes a padded pocket for valuables
- Outer zippered compartment for quick access to small-sized personal items
- Shove-It-Pocket is secured by two side release buckles with adjustable straps, allowing pack compression without obstructing access to the main compartment
- Exterior MOLLE hook and loop system allows users to add modular components or ID label
- Five mesh zippered pockets for organization and burly top handle for carrying/hauling
- Designed by CMC and manufactured in Vietnam
- Available in new Red color