Edited by James A. Frank
The CMC Rope Rescue Technician Manual has become the standard reference for many departments and rope rescue training programs. The manual reflects what we have learned through more than 40 years of responding to rescues and teaching thousands of students.
What’s in the Sixth Edition?
- NFPA 1006 references added to the Terminal Learning Objectives and Enabling Learning Objectives in each chapter
- High Angle and Low Angle chapters have been split out from the Litter Operations chapter
- Dedicated chapter for Twin Tension Systems
- New chapter on Ladder Rescue Systems
- Updated step-by-step illustrations in the Rope Access chapter
- Newly developed techniques for the CMC CLUTCH™ by Harken Industrial™
- User information for the CMC CLUTCH™ by Harken Industrial, LEVR™ Personal Escape System, CMC G11™ Lifeline, AZORP (Omni Directional Rigging Pod), and Hurley Picket Anchor System
- 430 pages of content, 40 pages of it totally new.
- Printed in the USA on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper.
Click here for T-Method practice worksheets found in the Appendix.
About Our Selection of Books
We have compiled an outstanding selection of books on rescue. However, there is no substitute for proper training and time in the field for gaining the skills needed to provide safe and effective emergency assistance.
Please Note: CMC recognizes that there are many different techniques in rescue. While our book selection reflects the leading authorities and most popular texts, as with all publications, recent developments in equipment and practices may not be included.