Kokatat’s Search & Rescue Drysuit. The suit comes with thigh pockets, air dump valve, SOLAS-grade reflective tape on shoulders and wrist, adjustable waist and a zippered left sleeve pocket. Everything you need to keep dry, warm and visible on swiftwater callouts. Please note these suits are made to order. Please allow a 12 to 14 week lead time currently.
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX material
- Integrated GORE-Tex socks
- Latex neck & wrist gaskets or Neo-Cinch neck & neoprene wrist gaskets
- Please note with neoprene neck & wrist gaskets this becomes a Semi-Dry Suit.
- Metal tooth chest zipper
- Waterproof metal-tooth relief zipper with full coverage flap
- Left shoulder pocket with metal-tooth zipper
- Self-draining multi-compartment thigh pockets with Velcro closures
- SOLAS-grade reflective tape on the shoulders & wrists
- Adjustable waist
- Purge valve releases air out of the suit
- Cordura reinforced knees & elbows
- Your department patch sewn onto the dry suit during production at no additional cost.
- Contact us for custom options including:
- Internal Suspenders
- Custom Colors
- Additional Sleeve Pocket
- Silk Screening