When every second counts, SAR teams and other emergency crews need a fast and reliable way to inflate rafts. The NRS Quick Fill Kit attach to standard air tanks to inflate boats in under three minutes.
- Inflation time varies depending on overall size, but on average can inflate a raft in under 3 minutes.
- Heavy-duty hose can handle up to 5,000 PSI.
- Includes a pressure-fit Leafield Valve adapter that will work on both C7 and D7 valves.
- As an added precaution, the thread less valve adapter can be quickly released in the event of over inflation.
- SCBA Quick Fill Kit screws onto a standard SCBA tank thread.
- SCBA kit includes a flow reduction fitting to limit airflow for safety.
- Kits include hose, valve adapter and tank fitting. An air tank is not included.
- NRS Quick Fill Kits only work on standard tanks. If your department uses a quick-attach adapter these will not work without after-market additions.
Recommended for use by professionals only. Risk of injury and damage to inflatables is high.