With features designed specifically for rescue crews, the NRS Rescue Wetsuit provides our highest level of insulation, while retaining the mobility you need to do your work.
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK® front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We’ve glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it’s covered with ToughTex™ for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
- Note: Grizzly Sizing (G-L, G-2XL) is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.