Personal escape system with anchor hook.
EXO AP HOOK is a personal escape system with HOOK anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain. It has a self-braking system with anti-panic function for quickly moving horizontally, climbing through a window and controlling and stopping a descent. If the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent automatically. EXO AP HOOK also includes a rope that resists wear and high temperatures, an Am’D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, as well as a bag for transporting and attaching the system directly to the harness. Other rope lengths and other types of connectors (EASHOOK…) available by special order.
- Multi-purpose HOOK anchor hook is versatile and usable in locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain Can be used in two ways:
– around a structure, fixed with a locking hitch
– on a window sill, as a last resort
- Self-braking system with anti-panic function for:
– rapid horizontal movement
– going out a window
– controlling and stopping a descent: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent automatically
– limiting the force transmitted to the user in case of a fall
- Aramid fiber static rope, 15 m length and 7.5 mm diameter, resists abrasion and high temperatures
- Am’D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, to help keep the connector correctly positioned and integrated with the device
- Fire-resistant carry bag to attach the system directly to the harness
Available in other rope lengths and with other types of connectors (EASHOOK…) by special order.
- Working load limit: 140 kg
- Material(s): aramid, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, nylon, steel
- Weight: 1470 g
- Certification(s): NFPA 1983 Escape Use