This Stearns’ Search and Rescue (SAR) life jacket provides security and comfort for water rescue personnel.
A high-quality and USCG approved life jacket, Stearns built this Search and Rescue jacket to keep your hard-working crew secure during a demanding day on the water. This life jacket is constructed with lightweight PVC foam for comfortable, all-day wear while a strong nylon shell adds durability in extreme conditions. With the addition of soft, lightweight mesh on the shoulders and back, this life jacket keeps you cool on hot days. The adjustable belts, chest strap, and heavy-duty zipper will keep this life jacket in place while the attached leg strap, whistle and light loop for flashlight storage are valuable accessories for water rescuers.
Equipped with two cargo pockets the SAR life jacket allows your crew to keep their gear close while the rolled, stand-up collar adds another layer of comfort. With 62 square inches of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material strategically placed on the shoulders, collar and back panels to increase visibility in murky conditions. Comfort and practical features keep your crew wearing their Stearns SAR life jacket all day, protecting them on the job.
- Two pockets for storing gear
- Leg strap to help keep life jacket in place
- 2” wide adjustable belts and chest strap for a secure fit
- 62” of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material for increased visibility
- Two D-rings for attaching accessories
- Attached emergency whistle
- Light loop for flashlight (flashlight not included)
- Mesh shoulders and back for ventilation
- Rolled, stand up collar for comfort
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Search and Rescue
- Buoyancy: 15.5lbs.
- Flotation Material: PVC foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Closure: Heavy-duty zipper; three quick-release buckles
- Warranty: Limited