This Stearns’ Search and Rescue (SAR) life jacket provides security and comfort for water rescue personnel.
A high-quality and USCG approved life jacket, Stearns built this Search and Rescue jacket to keep your crew secure during a demanding day on the water. This life jacket is constructed with lightweight PVC foam for comfortable, continuous wear while a strong nylon shell adds durability in harsh weather conditions. The adjustable belts, chest strap, and heavy-duty zipper will keep this life jacket in place while the attached leg strap, whistle, and light loop are valuable accessories for water rescuers.
Equipped with fleece-lined pockets to warm your crew’s hands and four cargo pockets with drainage grommets, the SAR life jacket allows your crew to keep their gear close. With 62 square inches of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material strategically placed on the shoulders, collar and back panels to increase visibility in murky conditions. Comfort and practical features keep your hard working crew wearing their Stearns SAR life jacket all day.
- Fleece-lined pockets to keep your hands warm
- Four pockets for storing gear
- Leg strap to help keep life jacket in place
- 2” wide adjustable belts and chest strap for a secure fit
- 62” of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material for increased visibility
- Two D-rings for attaching accessories
- Attached emergency whistle
- Light loop for flashlight (flashlight not included)
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|Best Use||Day Sailing
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Chest Size||44″ – 46″|