The Fastback™ is the newest addition to join the ranks of other versatile True North® wildland packs. Designed to hold just the essentials, the Fastback™ is perfect for storing smaller items like a waterproof notebook, and meal bars.
Fixed fire shelter case for both right and left-handed access with Velcro flaps located on the bottom of the pack. Fusee pouch is cleverly located between the fire shelter case and the main compartment dedicated to the hydration reservoir. The durable exterior features a large, zippered pouch ideal for storing smaller items and an additional removable zippered accessory pocket large enough to hold a 1 Qt. water bottle.
Like the new Phantom™, The Fastback™ also features the NEW True North® custom-molded “Y” harness and hip belt. The Y harness is easy to adjust with a single point of connection.
- NEW Custom-Molded “Y” Harness
- Permanent fire shelter case with both right and left-handed Velcro access points
- 4-5 Fusee Carrying Capacity
- Built-In Hydration Reservoir with attachable drinking hose
- Zippered accessory pocket large enough to hold a 1 Qt. water bottle
- NEW Custom-Molded Hip Belt
- Compact Design Perfect for Engine Crews
- Main internal compartment for storing gear and hydration along with an external zipper pouch and a MOLLE system for attachable accessory pockets and other MOLLE-compatible items
- Materials: N66 1000 D Cordura nylon with DWR
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.5 H x 10″ W x 5″ D”
- Capacity: 145 cu-in. storage pocket (main/hydration pocket of 300 cu/in not included in volume)
NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)